Over 5 years of Enterprise web applications experience engaging in hands-on in-depth analysis, review, design, and development of software.
- Experience building Enterprise web applications with extensive exposure to SDLC processes including architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment and support/li>
- Extensive exposure to SQL server 2012/ 2008, creating queries, stored procedures, Views, and database functions.
- Heavy development with C#.Net creating custom applications , products and web services
- Develop and implement projects in with MS development stack using SOAP, C#.Net , ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC 4.0, Entity Framework
- Experience with AJAX, HTML 5, XML and XSL & XSLT transformations, CSS,
- Deployed applications in using IIS 7.5/ 7.0/ 6.0
- Hands on experience in Visual Studio 2012/ 2010 with frame work 4.0/3.5/2.0 and classic ASP
- Used SVN, CVS, and VSS tools for version control management.
Education & Certification
Master of Computer Science (preferred)
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) (minimum)
Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD) from Microsoft